We are excited and so grateful to the number of companies, businesses and individuals who have signed on to help us with our clinic. A clinic of this nature and size is not inexpensive and would not be possible without the generosity of these folks. Thank you so much to all of our sponsors! If you are attending our Excel Weekend clinic, show your support and visit the vendors by clicking on the links below or even their logo at the bottom of the page.
Let me tell you about our sponsors and donors.
- Coaches, you can thank Finis for donating some very nice polo shirts for all the coaches attending the clinic, the presenters, and the clinic development team. Norcal Swim Shop will be providing us a great deal on getting the shirts embroidered with the new Pac Masters logo along with Excel Weekend. Finis is also donating items to our Sunday raffle.
- Swimmers you can thank TYR for donating some cool t-shirts that we will silk screen with the Pac Masters logo and Excel Weekend. They are also donating items to our Sunday raffle. And coaches, TYR hasn’t forgotten about you. They are working on getting coffee tumblers for the coaches. We know how addicted you are to your caffeine for those early morning workouts. They are also donating items to our Sunday raffle.
- Coaches, courtesy of Speedo, you are getting some very nice Coach’s Notebooks so you can scribble down all kinds of important notes during the clinic. They are also donating items to our Sunday raffle.
- Swimmers and Coaches we’ve got Jamba Juice setting up a smoothie stand on Saturday, noon to 7:30 p.m. and serving up $4 smoothies. We’ve got to keep you properly fueled, ya know? They are also donating items to our Sunday raffle.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea (from the San Mateo store at 255 E 3rd St and the Bay Meadow Store at 1020 Park Place) is donating coffee for our Saturday and Sunday morning briefings!
- We have goodie bags for coaches and swimmers. Hammer Nutrition is loading us up with Hammer Gel, packets of HEED (a sports drink), Endurolyte Fizz sample tablets (effervescent electrolyte tablet), and packets of Recoverite (recovery drink).
- Also in our goodie bags are products from SBR Sports Inc with their product line from Tri-Swim, Tri-Slide and Foggle. If you haven’t tried these products, you have been missing out! They were at the USMS Short Course Yards Nationals in Mesa this year and sponsored the shower gels, shampoo and conditioner. Foggle was in use by the swimmers big time – a great way to defog those goggles.
Hey, bring that wallet! We are thrilled to have some vendors setting up a booth on Saturday, June 11th. Vendors will set up between 11-12 and be open for business from noon until 7:30 p.m. If you don’t get the chance to see them because you are in the water, you’ll definitely get the chance during our social that will be on the pool deck from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Saturday night. Those that will join us are:
- Swim Outlet – We all know Swim Outlet! Can’t wait to see what they bring.
- Sports Basement - The “candy store” for any athlete! Anybody else spend more here than regular clothes stores?
- Chammyz – my team recently outfitted ourselves in their Surf Bomber/Boat Coat combo and we love ‘em. I’m on the deck each morning, wearing mine.
- Pace Pal – will be there with their underwater pace clocks
We’ve got some great raffle prize giveaways from these companies.
- TruWest - a certificate for a swim parka, color of choice and name embroidered. Who couldn’t use a swim parka like this given are weather this spring!
- Pace Pal – donating an underwater pace clock for swimmers. Just purchased one myself at Nationals, and these are really, really cool. A way to catch your splits while on the move. And, you can hook up a Kodak Playsport camera and film yourself at the same times. Check them out!
- Speedo – donating some goggles, and an autographed items by Olympians Ryan Lochte and Dana Vollmer!
- Q Swimwear – donating some swim suits. They’ve got some great “country” designs and new cuts.
- Fit 2 Race - donating a full wetsuit, yahoo! and 5 neoprene open water swim caps. I own an F2R wetsuit and love it!
- Kast-A-Way Swimwear is donating two $50 gift certificates and coupons for Excel Weekend participants to receive 20% off their entire order from June 12-June 15, 2011.
- BlueSeventy – donating a certificate for a “swim bundle” which consists of a swim suit, a bag, a warm up, and a pair of goggles
- Swim Downhill – George Park – is donating certificates for YingFa racing suits. Tried one? I have and I’ll be racing at SCY Nationals in AZ with mine.
- Illusions Activewear is donating certificates for swim suit purchases. They’ve got great patterns on their suits. I should have stock in this company.
- Walnut Creek Masters is donating one entry fee for the 2012 Walnut Creek Masters Intensive Training Camp held in March. This is an incredible training opportunity!
- Cokie Lepinski is donating CD copies of her new eBook “There’s A Drill For That” containing 125 drills for all 4 strokes and sculling.
- Marin Pirates Masters is donating two silicone swim caps (courtesy of our swimmer Shari Cruse) and a Finis Foil Monofin (size small).
- Tracy Barbutes Photography (she’s our webmaster too) is donating a portrait photo session above or below water.
- AquaVolo not only are they demonstrating their DragSox, they are throwing in a couple pair for our raffle. Wonderful torture device, er, I mean training device.
- Pacific Masters Swimming - donating an entry fee for a 2011 Pac Masters Open Water Swim Event
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea (from the San Mateo store at 255 E 3rd St and the Bay Meadow Store at 1020 Park Place) is donating coupons or gift cards.
- Chammyz has donated a Surf Bomber embroidered with the USMS logo.
- Swim Outlet has donated a USMS pack consisting of USMS silicone swim cap, Sporti USMS logo towel, USMS duffle bag, and USMS water bottle.
Want to be here on our sponsor page?
Just call me and let’s make a deal!
Cokie Lepinski, Clinic Director, 415-827-5672