Price of EXCEL Weekend
Registration is free for verified coaches and assistant coaches of USMS registered teams. Both coach and team must hold current 2011 USMS registration. Registration closes June 3rd. Even though the clinic is free, you must register in advance in order to attend.
We are providing optional ASCA coaches certification provided by USMS instructors Mel Goldstein and Scott Bay.
- ASCA Cert I $84. If taken with Level II, $136.50 combined. Friday, June 10 from 8am-12 noon. Includes lunch.
- ASCA Cert II $84. If taken with Level I, $136.50 combined. Friday, June 10 from 1pm-5pm. Includes lunch.
Registration for swimmers closes June 3rd. You must register in advance in order to attend this clinic. Prices are:
- $130 if registered by May 15th, 2011
- $150 after May 15th, 2011
Coaches and swimmers may also sign up (at your own expense) for swim power testing with Global Sport Technology. This is quite popular and the number of slots are limited, so register now to reserve a filming session. Coaches will be filmed Saturday between 9:30 a.m. and noon or between 8 a.m. and noon on Sunday. Swimmers will be filmed on Saturday between 1:00 and 5:00 p.m. and 8 a.m. and noon on Sunday. Film sessions take 10-20 minutes.
- GST Swim Power Test with Global Sport Technology: Pull, kick, and swim tests (1-2 strokes) - price is $116
- GST Swim Power Test with Global Sport Technology: Pull, kick, and swim tests (3-4 strokes) - price is $168
Coaches – you will be provided with free boxed lunches Saturday and Sunday, food at our Saturday night social, and lunch is included with your ASCA course registration.
Swimmers – you will receive a free boxed lunch on Sunday, and food at our Saturday night social.
EXCEL Weekend will not be providing breakfast or dinners. However, we will have coffee and tea on hand in the mornings and possibly snack items. You should plan to bring a non-glass container for fluids.